Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Welcome to my blog

Assalamualaikum...


Welcome to my blog. I will tell you all about my photography's works & why I really like taking photo. I still consider my self as a student of photography.Currently, I'm learning photojournalism, travel photography, street photo, wedding photography, and many more with my friends. Through photo, I believes that it is one of ways to tell people stories. In a photo, we can find lots of stories. It is up to the photographer how to write it.


Photography has been part of my life since I was in secondary school. My first "on field" camera was a rangefinder Yashica Electro 35 with 1.7A 45mm, belongs to my father. The camera produced magnificent pictures which until today I still admire. The camera has served me well. I used Fuji films occasionally because it is producing outstanding color. Moreover, most of the pictures taken were printed on Fuji's paper, which I found it produced realistic images. Until now, I still believes Fuji is the best.


My first SLR camera was a Minolta which I bought in 1997. During that time, I only know to operate with automatic modes. And it is difficult to find or attend any photography classes and the classes were so expensive.


New era of Digital SLR (DSLR) has made learning photography easy and fast but still an expensive hobby. I have stopped my hobby for years since I don't have places or friends to share or to learn. Back in 2006, a friend mine, who also my ex-officemate Azim, showed me his wedding photographer’s website. I went to their website and I found their pictures were very astonishing. I was so impressed, even I visited their website everyday. Since then, my interests in photography have “rejuvenated” (I don't know whether it is the right word). I also attended my first photography class(which Azim also has introduced to me), from there I met peoples who have same interest with me.


Currently, I am using Nikon cameras a D90 & a D40X, with Nikon speedlight SB600, Nikkor 55mm 1.8, Nikkor 55-200mm VR 4.0, Sigma 10-20mm 4.0 and Nikkor Kit Lense 18-55mm 3.5.


From time to time, I will update you my most recent works (unless my clients/friends/anyone prohibited me to do so). Enjoy my works and please feel free to comment...

2 comments:

flush said...

welcome to dunia blog.. haha thx bai..
bila lu angkat D90 - x bgtau pun.. giler byk dah koleksi lense ko..

azim@flush - 1st ever commentator in ur blog..

Chikozawa said...

wei.. bukan takmo ajak.. job org maa... tu pun dah ramai giler dah.... susah nak handle... kalau wedding takper la... insyallah aku ajak ko nnt kalau aku ader job....